× Members

Advice on ESA Medical Evidence please ...

More
7 years 11 months ago #158134 by Mimi59
Hi, I am in the ESA support group and am coming up to review time (almost 3 years). I notice on the ESA downloaded form that they ask for medical evidence that you already have. The last medical evidence I have is in the form of a letter my doctor did for me three years ago to support my ESA claim. Although nothing has changed, I am concerned about re-submitting this "old" evidence. Do you think therefore I should ask him for a further letter this time round? I'd appreciate any advice - want to be well prepared! Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158136 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Advice on ESA Medical Evidence please ...
Hi A and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

It is better if evidence is recent (although this is not always possible). If your doctor will do another letter that would be great. Otherwise, a couple of sentences saying that your condition is no better would be a great deal better than nothing.

Don't forget to make full use of our ESA guides

ESA claims and appeals

You might wish to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. That will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously if everything dealing with the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mimi59

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.