× Members

maximus

More
7 years 11 months ago #158146 by julie daglish
maximus was created by julie daglish
Hi, Beside myself with worry.
Went for face to face with Maximus today, no greeting no knowledge of pre booked downstairs room although did comply. Chronic Anxiety and depression, osteo throughout body, cervical spondylosis, can not use arms and head so painful.
Never greeted us, never tried to make me feel easier, Tried to answer questions about mental health, did not want to know, even had letter from psychiatrist to support being put in support group. cervical spondylosis hardly any use in arms or hands, no details from doctor. bylateral mastoidectomy he asked how it affected my chest, : when I wear two hearing aids and have very limited hearing. it was like a German interrogation camp, had to come home and go to bed. Doctor had given no information on other illnesses just chronic anxiety and depression. I have hypothyroidism, high blood pressure and very limited mobility, just feel can not be bothered to go on.
What can I do, can I make a formal complaint. Oh and bye the way this took an hour and a half, I feel beside myself>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158153 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic maximus
Hello Babyjet

sorry your assessment was such an ordeal. You really shouldn't be treated like that.

I doubt that there's anything you can do other than complain to Maximus (there'll be number to call on your appointment letter) about the assessor's attitude; you could explain in detail how you were greeted, about the lack of foreknowledge of you needs etc, but I really don't know what the reaction would be, it's whether you want the hassle of writing or telephoning etc., feeling as you do at the moment.

The other thing you could consider (not much of an option, I know) is to wait until you get your award letter and see what sort of comments your assessor has made. If you obtain a copy of your assessment and go through it and pick out all the misinformation, or lack of information in the report and comment on this to the decision maker when you go to mandatory reassessment, you may get a change of decision.

Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: julie daglish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.