× Members

reciieved appoint by phone for medical Piip

More
7 years 11 months ago #158198 by Graeme
Posted my claim form on 5th of april, reecieved pone call today, didnt expect too arrve so soon and offering three appointments this week and one next.
I have parkinsons, arthitis,, copd, sciactica, and sent plenty of supporting evidence.
Is this a record reponse, new whole hip replacemen too , 0r should i be suspicious ?
Currently on DLA high and care high, have been for 5 yers
whats my chances.

This wil be an extremely anxios time fo me and fully expect it be very stressull and will undoubtedly and conciderbly enhance my parkrinsons.
Date now fixed for 17th next tuesday, its tips advice muh appreciated :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158209 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic reciieved appoint by phone for medical Piip

Graeme wrote: Posted my claim form on 5th of april, reecieved pone call today, didnt expect too arrve so soon and offering three appointments this week and one next.
I have parkinsons, arthitis,, copd, sciactica, and sent plenty of supporting evidence.
Is this a record reponse, new whole hip replacemen too , 0r should i be suspicious ?
Currently on DLA high and care high, have been for 5 yers
whats my chances.

This wil be an extremely anxios time fo me and fully expect it be very stressull and will undoubtedly and conciderbly enhance my parkrinsons.
Date now fixed for 17th next tuesday, its tips advice muh appreciated :)

There's a section towards the back of the PIP Claim guide that covers the assessment process and the questions you are likely to be asked.

GOrdon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.