× Members

medical report what should i sent to them

More
7 years 11 months ago #158202 by fawndog
Hello wonder if you can help me with some advice I sent for my original medical report which I had in September 2013 and was put into the support group and the medical report states that I am unable to work for the longer term the box was ticked by the assessor.
i am due a re-assessment soon in august as my 3 years are up.
my condition as got worse as i been diagnosed with motor neurone disease (PMA) type which is progressive muscle atrophy which was also stated in my medical report in 2013.
my question is should i send my doctors yearly reports i.e 2014,2015,2016. from the doctor i see at charing x hospital and a letter from my gp.and do you think i should also send a copy of my original report to them issued in 2013.from the atos assessor who assessed me in 2013.
if it all goes pear shaped with them what leaflets would you recommend to help me fill in the forms if i am unsuccessful in my assessment coming up.and just a quick question is it possible to for them to take you out of the support group if you have got worse with the illness you have.
many thanks
peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158215 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic medical report what should i sent to them
Peter

As a reassessment has not started yet you should not send any information at this time.

When you receive an ESA50 then you should consider sending these documents if they are supportive of your claim.

You should refer to our ESA Claim guides to help you complete the ESA50.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

ESA is not awarded because of your conditions but rather your limitations in regard to the ESA activities. It should not happen but it is possible for an SG award to be removed if you do not show that you meet the criteria despite your conditions worsening.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fawndog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.