× Members

esa reasesment

More
7 years 11 months ago #158237 by bigeyedbeans54
esa reasesment was created by bigeyedbeans54
hi there i got a esa letter today saying what my benefit will be for 2016 its well late anyway the letters i have has in the past have said your benefit will run from the 7 of april for that year but this one i got today says your benefit will run from the 16 of febuary till the 1 of december do you think that means i will get a reasesment around that time as the other letter never said when it would end
many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158249 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa reasesment
Hi beb54 and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The December date is purely when the Christmas bonus is calculated, it does not mean that you will be reassessed at this time. ESA is an open-ended award, it does not have a concrete end date. However, there will be a 'prognosis' date on the DWP computer and this will be when you are reassessed. Claimants are not routinely given this information but you are free to phone up and ask for it, you should be given it without question (and it will not trigger an assessment).

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.