× Members

PIP FORM 1003-NO DESCRIPTORS ?

More
7 years 11 months ago #158430 by rainysnows
PIP FORM 1003-NO DESCRIPTORS ? was created by rainysnows
Just got my PIP form and there are no descriptors on it ??? example Q6 Wasing and Bathing
q6a do you use an aid or appliance to wash and bathe ?Q6b do you need help from another person . That's it- no more questions .Then it has just a tick box - yes, no sometimes - and that's it .No choices as in descriptors .You can't see how you are scoring points .You just have a page to write a bit on ??

This isn't how the descriptors are ? Please enlighten me as I was all ready to tick the descriptors as we've always done ???
thanks
R.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hmmm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158438 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP FORM 1003-NO DESCRIPTORS ?

rainysnows wrote: Just got my PIP form and there are no descriptors on it ??? example Q6 Wasing and Bathing
q6a do you use an aid or appliance to wash and bathe ?Q6b do you need help from another person . That's it- no more questions .Then it has just a tick box - yes, no sometimes - and that's it .No choices as in descriptors .You can't see how you are scoring points .You just have a page to write a bit on ??

This isn't how the descriptors are ? Please enlighten me as I was all ready to tick the descriptors as we've always done ???
thanks
R.

I'm not entirely sure what you referring to when you say "I was all ready to tick the descriptors as we've always done ???, but this is how PIP operates.

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide which explains how to detail your limitations for each activity.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: rainysnows

More
7 years 11 months ago #159947 by rainysnows
Replied by rainysnows on topic PIP FORM 1003-NO DESCRIPTORS ?
Hi Gordon, sorry about that .I have filled out a lot of forms for my hubby's mum I think it had given me the PIP ! All sorted now but thank you for your polite response

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.