× Members

ESA50 health assesment

More
7 years 11 months ago #158500 by Water
ESA50 health assesment was created by Water
Hello,

They have sand an app for beginning of June for a Health Assesment.

I wander do i have to go to this interview,because i have a full PIP?
I also had a health assessment not so far with them. Are they not connected?

Thank YOu Very Much In ADvance x

Purity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158503 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 health assesment

purity wrote: Hello,

They have sand an app for beginning of June for a Health Assesment.

I wander do i have to go to this interview,because i have a full PIP?
I also had a health assessment not so far with them. Are they not connected?

Thank YOu Very Much In ADvance x

Purity

I'm afraid ESA and PIP are separate benefits although they look at many common areas, so being in receipt of PIP will not excuse you having to attend an ESA assessment and although you may have attended a PIP assessment the areas that this looked at our sufficiently different that a PIP assessment report cannot be used to replace one specifically carried out for ESA.

If attending a Maximus office would cause you issue then you can ask for a home assessment but you will need the support of your GP to write a letter to Maximus explaining why you cannot attend at their offices.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Water

More
7 years 10 months ago #161917 by Water
Replied by Water on topic ESA50 health assesment
Dear B&W,

Today i've received a letter from ESA.

They have confiremed amount of money which i'm getting and this is from 18.06.16 -£186.90 a week...
"This is because of:
a decision on your capability for work. You have been placed in the Support Group. You meet the eligibility criteria for SG...."

I feel puzzled .
You probably remember i had a health assessment with them beginning of June. Does this meen my Assessment went trough? i didnt receive any thorough explanation with ESA like i did with PIP. i.e. you get this many points because of this etc.
I dont know . i feel numb.

Thank You in Advance
Peace

More
7 years 10 months ago #161918 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA50 health assesment
Purity

I can't see whether you were in the SG prior to this letter, if you were then I would recommend that you contact the DWP for confirmation of the award, we have had a couple of members receive similar letters who are actually still going through a reassessment.

If you weren't previously in the SG then congratulations on the award, well done.

ESA differs from PIP in that the Decision Makers Statement of Reasons is only issued for a failed award, not a successful one. You can request a copy of the assessment report (ESA85) and this should give you some idea of why the award was made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #164363 by Water
Gave them a call
that letter was a full ESA reward!

Thousand Thank YOUs!!!
I wish i could win lottery so i could give lots of money to You Dear B&W :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #164366 by Water
p.s. and Thank You Very Much Indeed for not suffocating as with addictus Adverts

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.