× Members

cfs/fibro

More
7 years 11 months ago #158517 by Daywalker
cfs/fibro was created by Daywalker
Hi I'm new on here and need a bit of help. I have been forced to claim jsa and have cfs/ fibrosmyalgia and hypothyroidism but scored 0 points for esa. I saw on here the other day a section about how to jet your claim coach know but can't find it now. I'm so ill at yhe moment that I can only manage to look for a few minutes at a time before my head starts to hurt. Can anyone help me please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158532 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic cfs/fibro
Hi Sal and welcome to the forum. I hope this link will help you find your way around the site.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I am sorry you are having to deal with this when you are so poorly :(

If your GP will do you a new fitnote you can be excused from job seeking activities for up to 12 weeks. This usually gives enough time for the MR to be completed.

You might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. That will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daywalker

More
7 years 11 months ago #158612 by Daywalker
Replied by Daywalker on topic cfs/fibro
I just want to say thank you. I gave the work coach my fit note but he didn't seem too bothered. I have an appointment with the disability advisor on Wednesday but have my appointment with coach to sign on tomorrow. I don't understand the booklet he's given to me so I've not filled any of it in. Should I have. ?

More
7 years 11 months ago #158640 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic cfs/fibro

Sal wrote: I just want to say thank you. I gave the work coach my fit note but he didn't seem too bothered. I have an appointment with the disability advisor on Wednesday but have my appointment with coach to sign on tomorrow. I don't understand the booklet he's given to me so I've not filled any of it in. Should I have. ?

I'm afraid without more information about what the "booklet" is we can't offer advice, but you should be aware that JSA is not a benefit that we support on the forum so are limited on the help that we can give.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.