× Members

PIP claim form

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #158527 by Christine57
PIP claim form was created by Christine57
hi. I've just received my pip claim form because The DLA is finishing . how do I get help with completing it, Christine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #158528 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP claim form
Hello Christine

Before I try to answer your question, do you know that you are showing your full name at the top of your post? If you want to stop this, go to 'Frequently asked Questions' and the 2nd answer explains how you do this.

As for your question, if you look in the sidebar for 'Members only Guides', click on this, then go to 'Guide for claiming PIP.' Download this and read it through carefully and you should have the answers you need.

Don't just tick boxes, though. The more detail you give of your condition and how it affects you, the better your chances of getting the award you feel you deserve. If you're not sure what to put, get back to us; if there isn't enough room on the form to explain all your issues, then attach extra sheets to your form (making sure you put your NI number, your name and the page number (1 of 2, for example)

Gather together all the supportive evidence you can, from GP/Consultant/carer - anyone who actively supports you with your day to day care. Just be absolutely sure that the evidence you send really DOES support your case. It might help to keep a diary for a few days, outlining the problems/difficulties you have with daily living.

If you bookmark/favourite this page, you will be able to get back to us quickly if you need further information.

Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.