× Members

Explaining a complex condition

More
7 years 11 months ago #158730 by cossack
Replied by cossack on topic Explaining a complex condition
I have MS, had to attend a f2f carried out by Capita by an ex paramedic. After 13 yrs of living with this I had reams of med notes, consultant letters etc and enclosed all the relevant ones. In the boxes where you put in extra info I kept writing 'see additional notes'. Don't feel guilty for sending too much - our attitude was you've asked how my disability affects me so read on ... I got the impression she had read all I'd sent in cause when assessed if I explained things she would say "yes, I remember reading that". Better they have too much than too little and make a poor decision. I was awarded enhanced rate for both components for 3 yrs. Think everybody is being called in regardless. Good luck Julie x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.