× Members

Have appointment for assessment

More
7 years 11 months ago #158638 by Joan
Have appointment for assessment was created by Joan
I have appointment for assessment in a centre 1st June. Any tips on do's and donts. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #158644 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Have appointment for assessment
Hi Joan and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

Firstly I must apologise to you. I see that you made a post relating to this several weeks ago and it was never answered. I am very sorry, that is not the way we like to treat members! :blush:

The PIP guide has a section towards the back that tells you what to expect from the face2face assessment. You can chose who you want to have with you for this. You should treat this assessment as if it starts when you leave home and continues until you return. You should expect to be asked about your journey to the centre.

PIP help for claimants

I hope your assessment goes smoothly, it does happen! Please come back and reply to this message to let us know how you get on. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in once place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.