× Members

Photographic evidence

More
7 years 11 months ago #158681 by Penny
Photographic evidence was created by Penny
I have pustular Palmer planter psoriasis/pustular psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis as my primary conditions. Previously I have sent photographs showing my hands/feet/ears etc as evidence to support my claim/renewal for ESA and DLA. I am expecting both the ESA and PIP soon and have kept photographic evidence over the past 3 years.
I was told today by someone currently doing their pip forms that photographs are not allowed?
Can anyone tell me if this is the case please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #158686 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Photographic evidence

Penny wrote: I have pustular Palmer planter psoriasis/pustular psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis as my primary conditions. Previously I have sent photographs showing my hands/feet/ears etc as evidence to support my claim/renewal for ESA and DLA. I am expecting both the ESA and PIP soon and have kept photographic evidence over the past 3 years.
I was told today by someone currently doing their pip forms that photographs are not allowed?
Can anyone tell me if this is the case please?

The DWP ask claimants not to send photographs. It's you claim! If you think they are relevant to showing your problems in carrying out the PIP activities then send them, the worst they can do is ignore them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Penny, Jane McLaughlin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.