× Members

Am worried sick!

More
7 years 10 months ago #161202 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Am worried sick!

moonshine wrote: So grateful to all of you who answered. I just want to update you all. I've been placed in the support group after a harrowing ftf which I thought I would surely have to appeal. Thanks to all the moderators on this site and the guides which I couldn't have done without!! You are all my heroes! :) :)

Terrific news, well done!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161203 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Am worried sick!
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161204 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Am worried sick!
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #161307 by Moonshine
Replied by Moonshine on topic Am worried sick!
Not sure if I should have started a new topic. Hopefully this will be the right place? I received my ESA85 and the prognosis says ' a return to work is unlikely in the longer term'. I am in the SG again but have no idea how long 'in the longer term' could mean. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance : :unsure:

More
7 years 10 months ago #161349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Am worried sick!

moonshine wrote: Not sure if I should have started a new topic. Hopefully this will be the right place? I received my ESA85 and the prognosis says ' a return to work is unlikely in the longer term'. I am in the SG again but have no idea how long 'in the longer term' could mean. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance : :unsure:

I would expect it to mean three years, but you can contact the DWP for your reassessment date.

Gordon

More
7 years 10 months ago #161374 by Moonshine
Replied by Moonshine on topic Am worried sick!
Thank you very much Gordon. I'll do that. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris