× Members

Am worried sick!

More
7 years 10 months ago #161202 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Am worried sick!

moonshine wrote: So grateful to all of you who answered. I just want to update you all. I've been placed in the support group after a harrowing ftf which I thought I would surely have to appeal. Thanks to all the moderators on this site and the guides which I couldn't have done without!! You are all my heroes! :) :)

Terrific news, well done!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161203 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Am worried sick!
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161204 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Am worried sick!
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #161307 by Moonshine
Replied by Moonshine on topic Am worried sick!
Not sure if I should have started a new topic. Hopefully this will be the right place? I received my ESA85 and the prognosis says ' a return to work is unlikely in the longer term'. I am in the SG again but have no idea how long 'in the longer term' could mean. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance : :unsure:

More
7 years 10 months ago #161349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Am worried sick!

moonshine wrote: Not sure if I should have started a new topic. Hopefully this will be the right place? I received my ESA85 and the prognosis says ' a return to work is unlikely in the longer term'. I am in the SG again but have no idea how long 'in the longer term' could mean. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks in advance : :unsure:

I would expect it to mean three years, but you can contact the DWP for your reassessment date.

Gordon

More
7 years 10 months ago #161374 by Moonshine
Replied by Moonshine on topic Am worried sick!
Thank you very much Gordon. I'll do that. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.