× Members

geographical results on pip awards and esa as well

More
8 years 4 days ago #158794 by Peter
hi folks is there any geographical data showing areas and examiners of timelines they take to respond/ and look sympathetically to certain illness to areas etc
which part of the country if you have this illness they will asses in appx 6 weeks and are favourable as every office has different viewpoints etc, are the successful applications using the guides seen strongly in one area but not another etc..
I think that's the gist of it I live in the north east so what timeline for their assessments are like compared to someone in southeast are offices told to favour differing regions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 days ago #158825 by Gordon

Peter wrote: hi folks is there any geographical data showing areas and examiners of timelines they take to respond/ and look sympathetically to certain illness to areas etc
which part of the country if you have this illness they will asses in appx 6 weeks and are favourable as every office has different viewpoints etc, are the successful applications using the guides seen strongly in one area but not another etc..
I think that's the gist of it I live in the north east so what timeline for their assessments are like compared to someone in southeast are offices told to favour differing regions?

Sorry I haven't seen any data like this published by the DWP.

You could make a Freedom of Information request.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 days ago #158837 by Tcake
I too am in the North East - just received a text from the DWP confirming that they have received my completed PIP application form, which I posted on Monday! Now it is the waiting game......

More
8 years 4 days ago #158838 by Tcake
I will update when I hear anything re an assessment date, result etc

More
8 years 3 days ago #158930 by Tcake
Could a poll not be set up on this site - so when members receive their result they can fill in a mini poll stating which area of the country they are in, the date they first applied, the date of their assessment (if applicable) and the date they got their decision notice? 4 questions - shouldn't be hard?
The following user(s) said Thank You: otoviano

More
8 years 3 days ago #158967 by Gordon

Tcake wrote: Could a poll not be set up on this site - so when members receive their result they can fill in a mini poll stating which area of the country they are in, the date they first applied, the date of their assessment (if applicable) and the date they got their decision notice? 4 questions - shouldn't be hard?

Feel free to make a request to the office

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

It is not a matter that the Moderators can help with.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tcake

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.