× Members

Which guides do i need to print out for ESA Form?

More
7 years 11 months ago #159049 by Delphine
This is my first post so apologies now if I have done something incorrect!
I am in the library now and have just forked out £9.40 to print out a guide to filling out my ESA form.
I then scrolled down to see other older guides relating to filling out the form so I am now unsure which I needed to of printed out.
I have been in receipt of ESA since 15th May 2013 and have now been sent the form again to fill out. so should I have printed out the older guides?

thanks for reading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #159068 by slugsta
Hi Delphine and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

The relevant date is when you are being reassessed, not when your claim started. Therefore you were correct to download the latest ESA guide.

If you have problems as you are completing the form, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

You might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Delphine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.