× Members

PIP1 Form

More
8 years 3 months ago #159753 by Marie
PIP1 Form was created by Marie
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me where I can download an editable PIP1 form, I would like to fill the form in before I make the phone call to apply for PIP.

Many thanks in advance

Marie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #159810 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP1 Form

Marie wrote: Hello Everyone,

Can someone please tell me where I can download an editable PIP1 form, I would like to fill the form in before I make the phone call to apply for PIP.

Many thanks in advance

Marie

I am afraid there is no editable version of the PIP1, you cannot even download and print a copy of the form a the only versions online are marked as "samples" and will not be accepted by the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #161021 by Marie
Replied by Marie on topic PIP1 Form

Gordon wrote:

Marie wrote: Hello Everyone,

Many thanks in advance

Marie

I am afraid there is no editable version of the PIP1, you cannot even download and print a copy of the form a the only versions online are marked as "samples" and will not be accepted by the DWP.

Gordon

Thank you Gordon for your reply. Much appreciated. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid