× Members

Esa, no reply to esa50 form.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160058 by Dollydee
Esa, no reply to esa50 form. was created by Dollydee
Hi guys,
I filled in the annual ESA50 form and posted it back on 3rd Feb. As of yet I have not heard anything back, but I am still being payed the same support group CB payment that I have got for years.
This happened last year also, all I have had is a DWP letter to confirm how much I will get in this new tax year as it's CBT.

ANY COMMENTS WELCOME
Dollydee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #160059 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa, no reply to esa50 form.
Hi Dollydee,

I would have expected you to have heard something by now, although we have today received a post from a member who has been on the assessment rate for 2.5 years and has only just received an appointment for a face2face assessment!

The fact that you are still being paid does indicate that the form was received on time. However, the only way you will know what is happening is to contact Maximus/HAAR to find out.

Contact Maximus

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160081 by Anxiety Plus
Replied by Anxiety Plus on topic Esa, no reply to esa50 form.
I contacted Maximus directly and luckily got one very helpful man, who I stuck through and only spoke to him....I had a positive result. I sent my form back on 31st March.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dollydee

More
7 years 11 months ago #160105 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa, no reply to esa50 form.

Anxiety Plus wrote: I contacted Maximus directly and luckily got one very helpful man, who I stuck through and only spoke to him....I had a positive result. I sent my form back on 31st March.

Good luck.

Positive result?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #160762 by Dollydee
Replied by Dollydee on topic Esa, no reply to esa50 form.
Hi I've still not heard anything back for esa50 form . I can't call them as this is 1 of my social anxiety fears. Maybe they are doing this to see if I can phone them ? As they do have Thierry ways to trick people.
Anyone agree ?

More
7 years 11 months ago #160812 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa, no reply to esa50 form.

Dollydee wrote: Hi I've still not heard anything back for esa50 form . I can't call them as this is 1 of my social anxiety fears. Maybe they are doing this to see if I can phone them ? As they do have Thierry ways to trick people.
Anyone agree ?

As long as your receiving your current ESA award there is no obligation on you to chase them.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dollydee

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris