× Members

pip medical atos report

More
7 years 10 months ago #160312 by craft
pip medical atos report was created by craft
Hi had pip medical early may 2016 ,still waiting for decision from dwp,recieved two letters 1st saying we have your reports for your pip claim 3 weeks after my atos medical,2nd letter said your dla will be extended until your pip decision is made, I have not phoned dwp for copy of my medical , should I phone & ask for a copy of medical or wait for my outcome of my claim. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160365 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip medical atos report

doglegs wrote: Hi had pip medical early may 2016 ,still waiting for decision from dwp,recieved two letters 1st saying we have your reports for your pip claim 3 weeks after my atos medical,2nd letter said your dla will be extended until your pip decision is made, I have not phoned dwp for copy of my medical , should I phone & ask for a copy of medical or wait for my outcome of my claim. B)

PIP Decisions are currently taking in excess of 8 weeks across most of the country.

The first letter is standard you may receive another copy. Your DLA has been extended to ensure it remains in payment however long the Decision on your PIP takes.

It's up to you whether you contact the DWP, but doing so will not move your claim further up the pile.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.