× Members

Reconsideration "Result?"

More
7 years 10 months ago #160321 by Cymro
Reconsideration "Result?" was created by Cymro
On Friday I received the result from the reconsideration I have been awarded enhanced in both mobility and care?

The whole process has been a nightmare because of the CAPATA assessor's propensity towards assumptions and failure to record my actual replays. However I must warn people that it would be sensible to record the interview as they make to many assumptions and I found in some boxes she had not recorded my reply but had written her own ? .?

I received two phone calls one from a case manager whom had no idea of my illness and asked me to explain ? The second from his manager whom I found to be authentic and helpful with a broad spectrum of knowledge she also pointed out I'd been told wrongly that the case manager records the interview?

I am pleased to be over this hurdle for the next 3years however my recommendation is to have a companion (known legally as a McKennzie Man) or record the interview because the assessor assumed to much and as "Jung" said my assessment to day will not be some one else's assessment tomorrow as life changes?

Finally make sure you go through the assessor's report that is supplied when you've requested the reconsideration I found over 30 errors and must say lies which I never gave in reply also I was found to me mentally competent because I smiled when I greeted the assessor?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160373 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Reconsideration "Result?"
Cymro

Well done, revisions at MR are not easy to get.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.