× Members

Benefit Cap

More
7 years 11 months ago #160477 by Rowena
Benefit Cap was created by Rowena
I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere and I did a search for it but still couldn't find it so thought this might be interesting. I wasn't aware they were going to cap benefits even more this autumn. It appears that single people will have their benefits cut by another £100.

voxpoliticalonline.com/2016/06/06/benefi...ut-coming-in-autumn/
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 11 months ago #160496 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Benefit Cap

Cobhireland wrote: I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere and I did a search for it but still couldn't find it so thought this might be interesting. I wasn't aware they were going to cap benefits even more this autumn. It appears that single people will have their benefits cut by another £100.

voxpoliticalonline.com/2016/06/06/benefi...ut-coming-in-autumn/

I've allowed your post but next this sort of information needs to be posted in the News section.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rowena
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.