× Members

Looking like my PIP2 form has been LOST!!!

More
7 years 10 months ago #161089 by dove123
Hi everyone

Please could someone advise me please.

Going from DLA to PIP

I received my PIP 2 form to filled in and returned.

I have been preparing paperwork for a good few weeks now as i knew that the form would come sooner rather than later .

Anyway i have posted the form back on 7th June 2016 via recorded delivery , the form along with my medical evidence and reports etc WAS signed for on 8th June 2016.

I had a TEXT on Mon 13th June saying that they are still waiting for my form to be returned.
I have rang them they said they have not got it maybe it is still in the mail room
now Today 16th June received a letter from PIP again saying they have not received my form back. I have rang them again to be told the same THEY DO NOT HAVE IT give it until Monday and ring them back!!!

OMG i had so much work put into this form and so many reports etc WHERE HAS IT GONE!!!

I was told that if i have no joy on Monday they will just send a new form out to me with a special extension of the date. This is no good to me i have problems with all the writing etc and they will NOT accept photo copies of the original form.

WHAT CAN ANYONE SUGGEST?

i WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161094 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Looking like my PIP2 form has been LOST!!!
Hi Dove,

I'm sorry that you are going through this, what an absolute pain it must be! :(

Do you have anyone who could write, or type, up the new form for you if necessary? Maybe CAB could help? While you do have to return the form you are sent, there is nothing to stop you from submitting all the answers printed on additional sheets and just write 'see additional information page x' in the text box on the form. You can just send in copies of all the supporting documents.

Your MP might like to hear how claimants are being treated!

Contacting your MP

Meanwhile, I will keep my fingers firmly crossed that your original form will turn up!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161101 by dove123
Replied by dove123 on topic Looking like my PIP2 form has been LOST!!!
thank you for your reply.

i always thought that it all had to be wrote in pen black or blue ink , would they accept the copies do you think?

More
7 years 10 months ago #161110 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Looking like my PIP2 form has been LOST!!!

dove123 wrote: thank you for your reply.

i always thought that it all had to be wrote in pen black or blue ink , would they accept the copies do you think?

Is it a photocopy of the form or did you scan it?

It might be confusing to attach your copied form to the new one, it would probably be better If you just attached to text.

See the following similar question for other things you need to do.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=topic&catid=10&id=109787

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dove123

More
7 years 9 months ago #163643 by dove123
Replied by dove123 on topic Looking like my PIP2 form has been LOST!!!
UPDATE of my lost form

After 2 weeks PIP sent me out a set of new forms to be filled in again - On almost having it completed i receive a call from PIP saying they have located ALL of my original form and ALL of the medical evidence which i supplied - withing 2 hours of receiving the call i received a text telling me they have received my "how you disability effect you" form , so now it was official on 27th June pip had my forms!!
On Mon 4th July i received a text from ATOS saying appointments available in your area over the next 7 days please call if convenient. I called on the Wed 6th July all appointments had gone, i was informed that an appointment would be sent in the post. I asked for the earliest one they had.
I received the letter a few days later for the 18th July @ 8.30am
Yes today was the day!!!
The lady who assessed was very professional in the way she came across it was all questions really about day to day living and what effects my disabilities have on me and what help i need and what adaptions i have in my home etc. to be honest it was like doing your form again but face to face, At the end of the assessment i had a small physical exam which i was extremely limited in doing, however i was not forced to do anything that i knew would cause more discomfort or distress.
Over all i was in the room for 1hr 15 mins.
Just so glad that this part is over.

Now it is the waiting game for the dreaded brown letter.

I will update as soon as i hear from PIP and let you all know if i received any award.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163654 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Looking like my PIP2 form has been LOST!!!
Thank you for the update. I hope you don't have to wait long for a favourable decision.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dove123

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.