× Members

Supplementary Sheet from Atos to DWP

More
7 years 10 months ago #161309 by india
PIP supplementary report added by Atos

Hi

Apologies if this is not in the right place. I could not find my last post.

This is a slight change of topic. Having hounded DWP for 2 weeks I have finally got my report as I go for a MR. The guy I spoke to told me I had initially got an award with enough points but that a supplementary sheet from Atos requested by DWP overturned it to zero points.

He advised me to go for MR on the specs I got points for initially. Having seen my report today the HP was totally fair and recorded as she saw it but then was over ruled by anothet nurse who didnt even see me and made comments like "seems to stay in loose clothes for comfort." The word 'seems' is at odds with their strict use of words!

I am just finalising my evidence and addressing each of these relevant descriptors.

Have you come across this before? Any advice most welcome.

Thank you for getting me this far.

India

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161352 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Supplementary Sheet from Atos to DWP
India

To find your previous posts, just click on your name and you will get a list of your recent posts that you can the select from.

It's unusual, but we have heard of it happening before. I would have a very good look at your original PIP2 form as the most likely reason that the Decision Maker send for a second opinion is that they viewed the positive report as being at odds with your own statements of your problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161394 by india
Replied by india on topic Supplementary Sheet from Atos to DWP
Thank you Gordon.

When you say "positive report"do you mean the HP awarding me points which the DM thinks I should not get if one were to look at my responses on the form? Is that the PIP2?

Sorry to ask seemingly obvious questions?

Thank you for your support

India

More
7 years 10 months ago #161413 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Supplementary Sheet from Atos to DWP

india wrote: Thank you Gordon.

When you say "positive report"do you mean the HP awarding me points which the DM thinks I should not get if one were to look at my responses on the form? Is that the PIP2?

Sorry to ask seemingly obvious questions?

Thank you for your support

India

Yes this is what I mean.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: india

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.