× Members

dla through to pip

More
7 years 10 months ago #161388 by Coombsy78
dla through to pip was created by Coombsy78
Hi i am acting on behalf of my son for his dla to pip journey .....i recieved a call from an assessor who advised me that he did not need to attend a face to face, she asked two questions and stated she would now complete the report. i used your guide to complete the form and she did commend me on the quality of the form and the information provided, my question is how long will it take now it is finally with the DWP ? i know this is not an exact science just looking for general guidelines?

many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161389 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic dla through to pip
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

I'm glad you are finding our guides helpful! :)

PIP decisions are taking longer and longer as the year progresses. We are currently looking at a delay of around 8 weeks between the assessor making a recommendation and DWP making a decision.

You might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. This will allow you to return with further questions/comments without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.