× Members

p.i.p.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161403 by big moma shaz
p.i.p. was created by big moma shaz
i need help i went to my local dail house for help filling in my p.i.p form and i for got things off
because i get confused and anxious and i dont know what to do can i ask for a new one am so scared. shazanne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161408 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic p.i.p.
Hello Sharon Anne

Sorry you are so upset; it's a worrying time and everyone makes mistakes when they are worried.

I don't think you can get another form once you've actually submitted it, BUT you could send extra sheets of information along and ask for them to be attached to your form - if you explain that you were upset and worried, this might be accepted.

If you contact the Dial office again and explain what's happened they might be able to help you to write the extra pages. When you have finished your extra sheets, you might want to put in a short note to explain what they are for.

Whatever you do, make sure you include your National Insurance number, your date of birth, your full name etc on every sheet you submit, and remember to sign your submission before you send it off.

I hope this is some help to you. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.