× Members

sda to esa problem

More
7 years 10 months ago #161497 by JAF
sda to esa problem was created by JAF
Hi
I filled in a form for ESA which I returned in December 2014, as requested. I have heard nothing until last Friday, when I received a phone call asking me to go for an assessment in a weeks time. I asked if I could fill in another form since my last one is 18 months old and my condition has worsened since then. She said I can explain verbally and I haven't got time to get medical evidence. I think the only reason they rang me is because my husband applied for ESA following an op. and they asked for my NI number, so they must have realized that I should have been assessed long before. I was thinking of taking a letter with me to explain the changes since filling in the form. Can you please advise. Thank you
Julie.F

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic sda to esa problem

Julie wrote: Hi
I filled in a form for ESA which I returned in December 2014, as requested. I have heard nothing until last Friday, when I received a phone call asking me to go for an assessment in a weeks time. I asked if I could fill in another form since my last one is 18 months old and my condition has worsened since then. She said I can explain verbally and I haven't got time to get medical evidence. I think the only reason they rang me is because my husband applied for ESA following an op. and they asked for my NI number, so they must have realized that I should have been assessed long before. I was thinking of taking a letter with me to explain the changes since filling in the form. Can you please advise. Thank you
Julie.F

See the following

Invited to a face to face assessment but no ESA50 sent

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.