× Members

pip

More
7 years 10 months ago #161535 by sandra
pip was created by sandra
being swapped over from dla to pip had my assessment at home 2 months ago, was told decision would be about 30 days as I had given a lot of information. As it has now been 2 months, just wondered should I ring them or not. My dla payments are still being made but my post of late has been so bad having peoples post from all over England, no regularpost man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161542 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic pip
Hello Sandra

I think you have been patient long enough!! Yes I would phone just to ask what is happening with your application - I'm sure no one will be offended if you do.! If you explain about the post, that will be a very valid reason for checking up.

You will find the number on your letter with your appointment. Good luck :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.