× Members

capita assesment in birmingham

More
7 years 10 months ago #161735 by shirley
capita assesment in birmingham was created by shirley
Hi
Has anyone had a Capita assessment at Edmund House 12-22 Newhall st Birmingham B3 3ef.
If so could you give any info that you have on what it was like and the lay out of the building and if you can park
Much Appreciated
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161741 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic capita assesment in birmingham

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161950 by Jo
Replied by Jo on topic capita assesment in birmingham
I've changed mine to this building, all they have told me is it's glass fronted & Purnells Bistro is opposite. There is apparently pay & display parking outside

More
7 years 10 months ago #161983 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic capita assesment in birmingham
Shirley, have Capita not sent you any directions?
My assessment was 27 May, we parked across road on a meter.
The building is called Edmund House as I have already said, name half way high up on the front wall. We went in a lift to Floor 2.
All I remember about building is that it is opposite a large building with a lot of scaffolding up.
Give yourself plenty of time the road diversions/repairs were a nightmare around Paradise Circus.
Good luck, hope this helps you and Jo

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.