× Members

Recording a PIP assessment

More
7 years 10 months ago #161780 by boolybooly
Recording a PIP assessment was created by boolybooly
I am due for a face to face assessment on Thurs July 7th.

I had a spurious WCA equivalent disqualification in 2002-3, appealed and won.

Ever since I have felt it advisable to record face to face assessments.

Can anyone recommend effective equipment.

I read that two identical recorders could be used, which would be cheaper than a Coomber 6130 plus mic but which ones will pick up voices in an office? And which ones will produce the recording on a medium such as CD or mSD ?

Any other advice welcome, such as does it have to be on CD or is m\SD OK?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161800 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Recording a PIP assessment
Hi and Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can use any device/s that will create a tape or disc, one of which must be given to the assessor before you leave. Digital devices are not permitted. Members might have some suggestions from their experiences.

Our PIP guide explaines the criteria against which you are being assessed and also what to expect at the face2face appointment.

PIP help for claimants

You might want to bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now so that you can find it easily in future. This will allow you to return with further questions/comments about your PIP claim without having to start a new topic each time. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept on one place - and I hope you will find it useful too :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.