× Members

Esa

More
7 years 9 months ago #161985 by Fran58
Esa was created by Fran58
Been in support group for 4 years now got assessment form . I didn't think I would be called again as have MS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #161987 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa

Fran58 wrote: Been in support group for 4 years now got assessment form . I didn't think I would be called again as have MS

Although ESA itself is an indefinite award, all ESA claimants are regularly reassessed, if it has been four years then you have been lucky as the normal maximum period for the SG is three years.

This is a full reassessment of your claim and you need to complete this new ESA50 in detail and supply evidence as you can even if it has been submitted before.

If you have not been reassessed since 2012 then you need to use the latest ESA Claim guides as there have been updates the Regulations, Descriptors and guidance since you were last assessed.

If you have any questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fran58

More
7 years 9 months ago #161989 by Fran58
Replied by Fran58 on topic Esa
Thankyou Gordon
I will take a look :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.