× Members

Waiting

More
7 years 9 months ago #162170 by Kelsa
Waiting was created by Kelsa
had my atos medical 6 weeks ago, received a letter 2 weeks later saying they had all the information they needed, 2 weeks later another letter apologising for the delay. Is this normal or is it a bad sign? Literally going out of my mind with worry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #162177 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Waiting

Kelsa wrote: had my atos medical 6 weeks ago, received a letter 2 weeks later saying they had all the information they needed, 2 weeks later another letter apologising for the delay. Is this normal or is it a bad sign? Literally going out of my mind with worry.

It's unusual for an ESA Decision to take so long but the delay is in no way reflective of what the Decision might be, your file is sitting in a pile of others waiting to get to the top.

Clearly not firing on all cylinders today.

PIP Decisions are taking in excess of 8 weeks at the moment, the letters are standard and have nothing to do with the Decision that will eventually be made

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162178 by Kelsa
Replied by Kelsa on topic Waiting
Sorry should have said, regarding pip

More
7 years 9 months ago #162182 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Waiting

Kelsa wrote: Sorry should have said, regarding pip

PiP decisions are taking upwards of 8 weeks after the face2face appointment - and it seems to be getting longer as the year progresses!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162195 by Kelsa
Replied by Kelsa on topic Waiting
Oh that's great to hear (well from a worrying point of view) it was just that the accessor lady said 4-6 weeks and although I know that's just a estimate I seem to be hanging on to her every word & once the date passed I'm worrying even more.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.