× Members

phone call telling me of a home visit ?

More
7 years 9 months ago #162304 by sonnyboyo
phone call telling me of a home visit ? was created by sonnyboyo
Today i received a phone call from a man saying, he works for the DWP and saying, he was coming to visit me in 3 weeks time. Giving me a time and date and saying "It's nothing to worry about" that he was visiting me to see that i am receiving my full benefits. I have been on DLA & SDA for 30yrs i have been moved onto ESA (contibutory) 12 months ago. The man said i will be receiving a letter varifying his visit. He said it was NOT A MEDICAL but just a check to see if i was getting all i am entitled to.. Should i be worried?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162308 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic phone call telling me of a home visit ?

sonnyboyo wrote: Today i received a phone call from a man saying, he works for the DWP and saying, he was coming to visit me in 3 weeks time. Giving me a time and date and saying "It's nothing to worry about" that he was visiting me to see that i am receiving my full benefits. I have been on DLA & SDA for 30yrs i have been moved onto ESA (contibutory) 12 months ago. The man said i will be receiving a letter varifying his visit. He said it was NOT A MEDICAL but just a check to see if i was getting all i am entitled to.. Should i be worried?

We've seen a lot of these recently, have a look at

Interviews at JC+ when in Support Group

If you still have questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162316 by sonnyboyo
Replied by sonnyboyo on topic phone call telling me of a home visit ?
Thankyou so much for your help Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.