× Members

Sending WCA ESA50 to Maximus and also to DWP?

• lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #162422 by lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
Sending WCA ESA50 to Maximus and also to DWP? was created by lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
Hello.
Ive read today on one of the Disability Facebook forums a couple of people sent all the esa WCA reassessment forms and evidence to Maximus as well as to the DWP in case they are mislaid.

I sent mine special delivery to Maximus on 27th June to be there for 30th with several confidential pieces of medical evidence, and it was signed for as received but this happened before and some was still lost.

Would it be advisable to send to decision makers the indentical information you had sent to CHDA and if yes, where to in DWP. 2 people said they send to both maximus and DWP and one was completed and put into group without f2f.

I asked which dept to send it to at dwp but no reply. I think with pip and esa backlog they wouldn't take kindly to getting duplicated copies of WCA ESA50 which was only given for 6 months in SG.

Thankyou any advice welcomed.
Lynn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162459 by Gordon
Lynn

There was a time, many years ago, when ATOS were regularly losing evidence attached to an ESA50 and at that time our recommendation was to send a duplicate copy to the DWP to cover this.

Nowadays we do not hear of this happening and the need to send a duplicate is not really there any more. If you were sending late information, not attached to the ESA50 then I would recommend sending a copy to the DWP, so it's really up to you if you want to or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynnmattimoe@gmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.