× Members

F2F today

More
7 years 9 months ago #162434 by Jo
F2F today was created by Jo
Just got back from having my face to face assessment

The lady that did seem very sympathetic & didn't push me to do anything on the examination that would cause me any pain.

Not sure I answered everything as fully as I wanted to as I got vey upset talking about how my condition effects me day to day. To be honest I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could ! I was in with her for just over an hour. She didn't have any of my supporting evidence & wasn't aware of anything I'd sent in.

So now I wait.

Would it be useful for me to ring up & ask to see a copy of the report in preparation for them to decline me any award ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162442 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic F2F today
Hello Jo

I hope you're now recovered from your face 2 face!! Good that your assessor was pleasant and (hopefully genuinely) sympathetic.

It's quite normal for an assessor not to have any of your supporting evidence and/or not be aware of any of your presented evidence. Hopefully you'll have given her all the information she needs at your interview.

It won't do any harm to request a copy of your assessment; best to be prepared, I suppose, and the sooner you have the report the sooner you can begin to prepare for a possible Mandatory Recon. I hope it won't come to that.

I hope you receive a decision on your award soon. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.