× Members

PIP

More
7 years 9 months ago #163226 by jont
PIP was created by jont
hi thx to the site I have now been awarded the daily living component of pip, but I want to challenge the decision. the dwp have stopped my original appeal, as they didn't award anything at first.
do I now make another mandatory appeal, if so do I inform the court,or just dwp, or do I go straight to appeal?
also my local authority has withdrawn my discretionary housing payment due to being awarded pip, is that correct?
thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163268 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP
J

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I'm afraid you will need to request a new Mandatory Reconsideration and then go to appeal if they do not change this new Decision.

As to the DHP, you'll need to speak to your LA, calculations of your income can include any DLA/PIP payment but I believe that the recommendation is that they do not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.