× Members

Esa same time pip

More
7 years 9 months ago #163527 by Lily
Esa same time pip was created by Lily
Just sent in all my esa cut off was in time? Today invite to claim pip from DLA
What is pip1 is that the initial telephone call,? What type questions do they ask?
Will they know not to do both f,2f assessments on the same day if they are needed thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163538 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic Esa same time pip
Hello Lily

The PIP1 is the first stage in your PIP claim process.

You will be asked:

Name, address and telephone number

National Insurance number

Bank/building society details

Contact details for you GP/Health professionals who care for you

Dates and details of any stays n hospital/residential care

Nationality/immigration status

Whether you've been abroad for more than 4 weeks at a time in the past three years (they will want dates and details of any such stays

Whether you have any mental health issues/learning disability (to find out whether you will have difficulty in filling out the application forms)

The DWP will then send the application form to you.

If you go to Welcome to Benefits and Work

you will be able to find all the guides/help you need to fill in your form. Good luck :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #163567 by Lily
Replied by Lily on topic Esa same time pip
Because I've got both esa and pip at the same time gave or take a week....is this normal (,I was in indefinite DLA...also will they do 2 ftf assessments if needed for each one !?? Thank

More
7 years 9 months ago #163606 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa same time pip

Lily wrote: Because I've got both esa and pip at the same time gave or take a week....is this normal (,I was in indefinite DLA...also will they do 2 ftf assessments if needed for each one !?? Thank

It's unusual but we have seen several other members get both forms at the same time.

The criteria are different so there will be two assessments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.