× Members

assesors report

More
7 years 9 months ago #163650 by part76
assesors report was created by part76
hi there all hope you are all fine this beautiful day question is how long do i have to wait to request the assessors report and what is it called many thanks and sorry if this question has been asked many times before

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #163656 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic assesors report
If this assessment was for PIP, you can request the report from DWP pretty much straight away. If it was for ESA, you can still make the request but might be told that you have to wait until after the decision is made.

The form will be an ESA85 if it was an ESA assessment, PIP4 (I think) if it was for PIP. The 'assessor's report' should be all you need to say but we often find that the call centre staff are poorly trained and lacking in even basic knowledge.

As an aside - this is an example of why we ask all matters dealing with the same claim to be kept in one place - it allows us to see what you have already said/been told!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163659 by part76
Replied by part76 on topic assesors report
many thanks for your quick reply
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
7 years 9 months ago #163988 by part76
Replied by part76 on topic text message
hi all took my partner for face to face Monday 18/07/16 received a text today saying they now had all the information they needed does this seem quick is it an indicator of the outcome srry if this question has been asked before

More
7 years 9 months ago #164005 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic text message

part76 wrote: hi all took my partner for face to face Monday 18/07/16 received a text today saying they now had all the information they needed does this seem quick is it an indicator of the outcome srry if this question has been asked before

It's a standard text it has no relation to any Decision that will be made. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.