× Members

ESA guide on Exceptional circumstances 29 and 35

• lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #163743 by lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
ESA guide on Exceptional circumstances 29 and 35 was created by lynnmattimoe@gmail.com
I have seen people say these exceptional circumstances are in the guides however i have looked through the mental health index, physical health and mandatory considerations and appeals

Can you tell me which guide it is in please and if its listed in the index of the guide

Thank you ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163750 by Gordon

Lynn M wrote: I have seen people say these exceptional circumstances are in the guides however i have looked through the mental health index, physical health and mandatory considerations and appeals

Can you tell me which guide it is in please and if its listed in the index of the guide

Thank you ;)

It is covered under;

Should you be in the work-related activity group because of exceptional circumstances?

and

Should you be in the support group because of substantial risk?

both are in the index to the guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.