× Members

ESA Tribunal

More
7 years 9 months ago #163765 by Rebecca
ESA Tribunal was created by Rebecca
I have just been to my Tribunal only to be informed that they need more than the half hour allotted and also, they need access to my medical records so I will have to return at a later date.

I was awarded 6 points at my f2f even though I am predominantly housebound, need help walking, am in constant pain and have now just been awarded PIP three months after failing the ESA ( I know they do not take that into account at the Tribunal, but it shows how idiotic the system is ! ).

Does anyone have experience of this type of thing ? Advice ?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #163777 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Tribunal
What a pain! I suppose it's better than the hearing being rushed or not having the required information. But more anxious waiting for you :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163818 by Rebecca
Replied by Rebecca on topic ESA Tribunal
It is...however, I had supplied practically everything anyway and the gentleman from the Law Centre who has assisted me is a bit confused by the outcome. He sent in a submission and also felt everything they needed was there in the two bundles.

As I only leave home for this sort of thing ( hospitals/Dr etc ) it is not a good result to have to go through things again, as well as the stress of it all.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.