× Members

esa assesment reports

More
7 years 9 months ago #163794 by alan
esa assesment reports was created by alan
Hi guys can anyone help me I have had a letter from jobcentre plus saying they waiting for my esa50 assessment for work questionnaire which should be due on the 22nd of this month.I have informed them that I haven't received it,to which they are sending me out another one. I'm.now panicking as apparently the 22nd date still holds and it will be down to the discion maker if it's accepted after the date.

Can they do this even tho none of this is my fault , I am currently on dlva and now worried they will stop all payments

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163797 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa assesment reports

alan wrote: Hi guys can anyone help me I have had a letter from jobcentre plus saying they waiting for my esa50 assessment for work questionnaire which should be due on the 22nd of this month.I have informed them that I haven't received it,to which they are sending me out another one. I'm.now panicking as apparently the 22nd date still holds and it will be down to the discion maker if it's accepted after the date.

Can they do this even tho none of this is my fault , I am currently on dlva and now worried they will stop all payments

I understand that you are anxious but please don't post in other members topics, it's not fair on the original poster and can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

I'm afraid they can. You can make a start on the form now without waiting for the replacement form. See

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

I would do a basic reply that you can send back tomorrow so that it is received on time and then a more detailed reply that you send as soon as you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163802 by alan
Replied by alan on topic esa assesment reports
Omg really sorry didn't really know what I.was doing

More
7 years 9 months ago #163846 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic esa assesment reports
Hi Alan,

On page 2 of the ESA50 there is a question that asks if the form is late and if so, an explanation of why.

Make sure you explain the problem you had here or in the additional sheets that you attach, if you think the form may miss the deadline. This should give you some protection.

Also, if you know that the form will arrive late, I would strongly recommend phoning the number on the accompanying ESA50 letter and letting them know when it will be sent and why it is late. This should result in a note being placed on the computer system and can prevent your file being returned to DWP.

Regards,

Derek

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.