× Members

claiming existing entitlement for pip

• sharonselliennell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #163924 by sharonselliennell
claiming existing entitlement for pip was created by sharonselliennell
Hi , could you point me in the direction . I have received my form to continue to claim existing entitlement for pip. I am still under the hospital for ongoing tests, I have osteoarthritis in most joints and have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. I know that I am worse now than ive ever been but would like some help how to word the questions on the forms, please can you help, thank you and much obliged to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #163925 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic claiming existing entitlement for pip

sharon wrote: Hi , could you point me in the direction . I have received my form to continue to claim existing entitlement for pip. I am still under the hospital for ongoing tests, I have osteoarthritis in most joints and have been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. I know that I am worse now than ive ever been but would like some help how to word the questions on the forms, please can you help, thank you and much obliged to you.

I would start by having a look at our PIP Claim guide.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

If you have questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharonselliennell

• sharonselliennell
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #164202 by sharonselliennell
Replied by sharonselliennell on topic claiming existing entitlement for pip
Hi again, do I fill the forms out like a new claim or just say I am worse than I was. I have so much more going on now and much more pain, not really sure what to put down, thanks again.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164218 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic claiming existing entitlement for pip

sharon wrote: Hi again, do I fill the forms out like a new claim or just say I am worse than I was. I have so much more going on now and much more pain, not really sure what to put down, thanks again.

If you have PIP2 form then I would recommend that you treat it as a new claim, fill the form out in detail and provide supporting evidence as you can, even if it is evidence that has already been submitted.

The PIP Descriptors and Regulations remain unchanged from when you last completed the form, but there have been updates to the DWP guidance so you should use the latest PIP Claim guide to help you explain your limitations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharonselliennell

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.