× Members

Has anyone had a Skype /FaceTime tribunal hearing?

More
7 years 9 months ago #163948 by Ellen
I appealed my original PIP Tribunal decision and have been told my case will be heard again by a different Tribunal. I have been asked if I would like a Skype hearing- has anyone had one of these? ( either for PIP or anything else).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163960 by slugsta
Hi abby,

We have certainly heard that these are possible but, off the top of my head, I cannot think of anyone who has had one.

Members are, of course, welcome to respond if they can.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163963 by Gordon

abby wrote: I appealed my original PIP Tribunal decision and have been told my case will be heard again by a different Tribunal. I have been asked if I would like a Skype hearing- has anyone had one of these? ( either for PIP or anything else).

I can remember one Skype and a couple of phone hearings, they are very rare so it's an acceptance that you have problems going out and/or being with people.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163984 by Ellen
Thanks - my appeal is only really about the planning and following journeys . My letter asks if either I or the DWP would like a Skype hearing .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Orangeblossom

More
7 years 9 months ago #163993 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Has anyone had a Skype /FaceTime tribunal hearing?
I can imagine it could be easier for people... I suppose it would be up to you, if you would find it easier

More
7 years 9 months ago #164020 by Ellen
I think Skype would definitely be easier for a lot of people - but although it sounds like a good idea I can't find much info on people who have actually done it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.