× Members

Atos report requested

More
7 years 9 months ago #164019 by graham
Atos report requested was created by graham
After receiving only 2 points for daily living, i have followed the advise in your guides and sent a letter recorded delivery requesting a MR after i respond to the assessors report.
i also telephoned, i have requested this report on three different dates, how long should a copy of the assessors report take to arrive ? i did ask in my letter that no further action be taken until i can respond, so i hope this means my claim will not run out of time as 1 month has passed.

hope this makes sense

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #164021 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Atos report requested
The report is usually sent out pretty promptly without any problem.

As you have actually submitted a MR request, that should be OK time-wise. However, the DM will not wait indefinitely - in fact, they sometimes barely even pause for breath!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164022 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Atos report requested

graham wrote: After receiving only 2 points for daily living, i have followed the advise in your guides and sent a letter recorded delivery requesting a MR after i respond to the assessors report.
i also telephoned, i have requested this report on three different dates, how long should a copy of the assessors report take to arrive ? i did ask in my letter that no further action be taken until i can respond, so i hope this means my claim will not run out of time as 1 month has passed.

hope this makes sense

I would expect it to take no more than 10 days.

I'm afraid the assessment report is not a document that can automatically extend the time you have available to respond, however, you can request extra time if it is late.

Remember though that the original Decision will only be revised by you showing that you meet the criteria for more points, dealing with the issues in the report is important but is not going to achieve this on it's own.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: graham

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.