× Members

pip assesment reports

More
7 years 9 months ago #164097 by ketut
pip assesment reports was created by ketut
can you call the number on the letter from DWP to request the assesment report before you get a decision letter or do you have to wait on that first, also would that be rocking the boat and is it the DM that you speak to to request the report , just curious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164135 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip assesment reports

ketut wrote: can you call the number on the letter from DWP to request the assesment report before you get a decision letter or do you have to wait on that first, also would that be rocking the boat and is it the DM that you speak to to request the report , just curious.

You can request it at as soon as you want, you are entitled to a copy so it won't cause an issue with your claim if you request it. You will be speaking to the call centre staff, not the DM.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ketut

More
7 years 9 months ago #164355 by ketut
Replied by ketut on topic pip assesment reports
thanks for the reply, if i did call are the call centre staff authorised to give out the verdict if a DM has finished with it or give out the scoring/recomendations of the HP over the phone, i am in 2 minds here simply dont know what to do for the best either wait it out for the brown envolope or get enlightened now.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164358 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip assesment reports
The call answerer will certainly not give out detailed information about the assessor's report or points scored, you would need the actual report for that.

They might tell you what the DM has decided, or you could be told that a decision has been made but you must wait for the letter to find out what it is - there doesn't seem to be much consistency!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #164367 by ketut
Replied by ketut on topic pip assesment reports
thank for the reply, well i got the stock letter on the 14 july saying they had all they needed etc, but the bit that has got my mind working overtime was the assesment was an out of the blue phone call and she just asked one question about one of my illnesses then said its ok ive got all i need from your medication list and form, and then finihed the call with the dreaded words " dont worry ", so that put the fear of death into me right away lol.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164398 by Janeroser
Replied by Janeroser on topic pip assesment reports
I rang the DWP and requested a copy of the assessment report. Received it three weeks later. Glad I did the assessor was not consistent and said in one part that I wore a splint and surport on my left hand in other parts my right hand. I have since with advice from this website written and confirmed the correct details. Apart from that the report was correct and not to painful to read. Go for a copy if you get a disappointing result you will at least know what they based it on. Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ketut

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.