× Members

ESA health assessment

More
7 years 9 months ago #164230 by VDK
ESA health assessment was created by VDK
I have just received the outcome of my ESA health assessment which was done five weeks ago. I am happy to say that following the advice from this site I was approved and received an increase in benefit. I read all the information on this site, filled out the form in detail and explained things truthfully and in detail at the assessment. I shall definitely remain a member of the site and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164239 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA health assessment

VDK wrote: I have just received the outcome of my ESA health assessment which was done five weeks ago. I am happy to say that following the advice from this site I was approved and received an increase in benefit. I read all the information on this site, filled out the form in detail and explained things truthfully and in detail at the assessment. I shall definitely remain a member of the site and would recommend it to anyone. Thank you!

Very pleased to hear of your increased award, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #164248 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA health assessment
Great news! Thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris