× Members

PIP Members Guides

More
7 years 9 months ago #164263 by standswithafist
PIP Members Guides was created by standswithafist
Hi, I'm registered on the site and have paid a members subscription, but having difficulty accessing information.
Can you please advise me whether the guides are a written booklet posted out to my address or are for online access only please?
If online access, am having difficulty with accessing any information other that the 'sample pages', there is no link to click on to enable me to download any members guide.
Can you please help or advise? Thanks for any help

Maggie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164267 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PIP Members Guides
Hello Maggie

Just to help you 'get going' -

Welcome to Benefits and Work

If you read through this introduction it will explain how the whole thing works; it will show you where the guides you need are located and explain how to get the best from them.

The booklets are downloadable and there are links throughout to point you in the right direction.

If you start with Members Only Guides, then go to PIP and click on that and you should be able to see immediately what help is available for you.

If you are having any more problems once you have looked around, please get back to us. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.