× Members

A huge massive double thank you

More
7 years 9 months ago #164291 by Prudent
A huge massive double thank you was created by Prudent
Yesterday I posted that I had been awarded support group ESA thanks to the information provided by B&W.

Today I was woken by a text coming into my phone. It was from the DWP saying I would get my first PIP payment in two weeks. I was most surprised as I only had the assessment 12 days ago. I phoned the DWP and found I have been awarded higher care and higher mobility.

I am never sure if these posts appear on the forum as I only see them when I click on my name. If not please can you add this to the forum as I would like to share this information with other claimants for two reasons. One is that I have hugely fluctuating condition and that I used your guides to help me explain the fluctuations. I was not able to keep a diary as it is impossible when I am too ill, but I did both a date line of the major peaks and troughs and a timeline of how the symptoms present when my condition is escalating. I also want to say that I have a mental health condition and did get the enhanced mobility which I know is difficult.

I huge massive thank you to both the B&W staff and everyone who wrote a forum post which helped me find my way through the process.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #164313 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic A huge massive double thank you
That's doubly great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

There is always a delay before your posts appear on the forum. That is because every one is read and approved by a moderator before being made public. The forum usually moves very quickly so posts start off on the front page and then move back as more appear.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164314 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A huge massive double thank you
Prudent

A double congratulations, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.