× Members

Work Programme appointment letters

More
7 years 9 months ago #164344 by chrisbtn
Work Programme appointment letters was created by chrisbtn
Does anyone know how many days notice they need to give you? I have received a letter today, Weds 27/7 which was dated Mon 25/7 informing me I have to be at a Mandatory appointment on Monday 1/8.

I have to get my father to take me and this is not enough notice. I thought they had to give 7 days notice? Which would have meant they would have needed to write the letter on 25/7 and be able to deliver it the same day? Does anyone know the rules as I cant seem to find it online?

Thanks

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164354 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Work Programme appointment letters
Chrisbtn

From what I can find Work Programme Providers are only required to give 48 hours notice which does not include postage time.

See paragraph 98 of the following

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...wp-pg-chapter-3a.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: chrisbtn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.