× Members

Got PIP result today...

More
7 years 9 months ago #164393 by BBMECFS
Got PIP result today... was created by BBMECFS
After quite a delay in the decision, when transferring from DLA, then hearing the decision had been made but they were unable to tell me what it was for various reasons, then changing their story....

Enhanced for both for 'an ongoing period', which still hasn't sunk it yet. I was worried the length of award would have to be challenged as I need to change to a WAV car, needing a minimum 5 year award. I've heard of a few ten year awards around, but never ongoing, so that's more than I could have hoped for.

So pleased they will leave me alone for a bit, and they recognised my ill health and how it affects me.

I filled the form in myself, using the B&W guides. Know a lot of people who use them with very good results, highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #164411 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Got PIP result today...
That's great news Zebby! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: BBMECFS

More
7 years 9 months ago #164429 by Dades
Replied by Dades on topic Got PIP result today...
Well done Zebby. I'm so pleased you got the result you wanted and deserved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BBMECFS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.