× Members

Esa result at last

More
7 years 9 months ago #164452 by Jacquiki
Esa result at last was created by Jacquiki
Thanks to your guides I have been placed in the support group again for 3 yrs.
I was sent the esa50 in Jan and had to return by Feb 12th. Sadly my husband died in November and I am receiving bereavement allowance which meant I did not get ESA payment. I have been waiting all this time for the dreaded brown letter to drop through the letter box and was encouraged that others were still waiting for a result even after so many months. Today when my daughter was round I plucked up the courage to phone maximus. Spoke to a very nice man called Richard who told me that a report had been sent back to dwp on 26th Feb with no assessment needed and to phone them for the decision. Having spoken to them they told me that I have been placed in the support group for 3yrs. What a relief. I asked if he could send me a copy of the esa85 (I think) but he didn't know what that was but would email for something to be sent out to me. I wish I had phoned earlier and it would have stopped me worrying for so long. I now have to phone back in November to make sure that my ESA payments start again once the bereavement allowance has stopped. Thank you so much for all your invaluable help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #164482 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa result at last
Badders

Very pleased for you, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #164491 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa result at last
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know, I am glad that we were able to help a little at such a difficult time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.